23:4 How to start investing in yourself
Business is easy as long as we get out of our own way. Jocelyn Mozak shares how to set the pattern of investing in yourself.
- How to begin investing in ourselves
- The benefits of personal development in business
- How growing forces you to put systems and processes in place
- Ways we can look at our business that we can relate to
- She explains that there is no failure in business there is just learning and pivoting
- Why mentorship is an important part of the entrepreneurial journey
Jocelyn has over a decade of experience building, running and wrangling a 6-Figure WordPress agency all while having two boys at home under the age of thirteen. While her degrees in Electrical Engineering from Cornell & Stanford University certainly contribute to her outstanding skills as a website developer; it is her passion for what she does her clients fall in love with.
Women Rising Book – click here
Getting Things Done Book – click here
WordCamp Seattle – click here
WordCamp Portland – click here
Website – click here
Facebook – click here
Content snare helps digital agencies get website & marketing content from their clients on time, in the right format, without email.