Melissa shares her story of how she managed to pack up her home with her husband and start travelling. Travelling is their passion and they love to work in different creative spaces. Today Melissa shares insights into how they have travelled in their business and how this has helped with generating new opportunities. With the pressures of running an agency around the world, she also unpacks how she manages mindfulness and keeps motivated.
- Go to where the opportunities are, don’t just stay in the one spot in the hope the opportunities will come to you.
- Generating opportunities doesn’t just mean getting new leads, it involves look after previous clients as well.
- Look outside of your normal office and see where there are other places you can go to network with people.
- Find one location to begin with, get some sort of normalcy and routine rather than packing up in 2 days and travelling to the next place.
- Meditation doesn’t necessarily need to be you shutting your mind off and sitting in silence it could just be you going for a walk and freeing your mind.
- Go for a walk take yourself out of the box you have created and take a moment for yourself.
- Procrastination creates anxiety.
- Motivation needs to be fed daily it isn’t something that is going to be there just because you want it to.
Pat Flynn – click here
The Agency Guy – click here
Daily self help discipline everyday habits and exercise book – click here
Impact Hub (Co-working space) – click here – they got to get to know other entrepreneurs – it was like a family
Content snare helps digital agencies get website & marketing content from their clients on time, in the right format, without email.