As designers, we are often so focused on helping others build their brand that we neglect our own. Today we talk with Trudie who shares with us how she has created her niche, and built her brand in Northamptonshire and the surrounding area.
Trudie and I have known each other for some time, and have often networked together or been a part of each others training sessions. I’ve always enjoyed her personality which is the same both in person, online and in her design and messaging.
This episode is perfect for agency owners that are looking to take a step back, and refresh themselves on who they are, what they do, their message and their voice.
- For any particular company there’s no such thing as boring there’s only their values and what represents them and who their perfect target market is.
- Branding is just about experience and perception it’s about the feeling and emotion and its working out people’s personalities and their values and their missions.
- Be passionate about your clients choose the ones that you love and just niche it as much as you can.
- If your talking to everyone your talking to no one. Focus in on your ideal client.
- People attract people who are most like themselves.
- Be helpful and people will want to reciprocate your help.
- Invest in others, and invest in yourself.
Toastmasters – click here